Diversity and inclusion are important in everything we do. Our workplace is welcoming, responsive, and respectful of all individuals. At all levels of our organization, we strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce, and we value the individual skills, talents, ideas, viewpoints, and experiences that help us gain a broader perspective when it comes to meeting the diverse and changing needs of our customers and communities.
The Bank promotes diversity and inclusion by developing policies and programs that foster an inclusive work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
At the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco, you’ll find:
- Professional challenges and rewards in a stimulating and dynamic work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues who value excellence and expertise
- A diverse workforce that reflects our community and can meet diverse client needs
- An inclusive culture where individuals and their contributions are valued
- An organization focused on customer service and community responsibility
Our employees are our competitive advantage, and we are deeply committed to fairness and equal opportunity in employment. To reach new and prospective employees, we actively partner with various professional associations, community organizations, and internship programs that support the communities we serve.
We are also committed to promoting vendor and supplier diversity at all levels of our organization, recognizing that our commitment directly contributes to the Bank’s mission of fostering strong and vibrant communities through economic development opportunities.