At the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco, we understand the importance of investing in our people. You’ll find that our salaries are competitive, our training programs emphasize skill-building and leadership development, and our benefits package is comprehensive and flexible.
Training and development programs are available to every employee. These include job skills training, management and leadership development, and tuition reimbursement for job-related coursework at accredited institutions.
Recognition and reward programs honor employee achievements and contributions and include team excellence awards, project awards, and employee referral awards.
In addition, we provide competitive salaries and offer our employees a broad range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage plans
- Life insurance
- A Bank-matched 401 (k) plan
- Retirement pension plan fully paid for by the Bank
- Health and childcare reimbursement accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education assistance
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
- Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation days
- Transportation allowance
- Backup childcare
- Employee Wellness Program